-
November 21st, 2004, 09:51 PM
#1
Inactive Member
For those that collect Marvel Legends (and for Galactus aka Rob), here's some good news starting with series 9.
Galactus Baby!!!!!!!
-
November 21st, 2004, 09:57 PM
#2
Inactive Member
yeah, I just saw that over on the wb-
Galactus is one of my all time favorite Marvel characters, but I'm waiting to see some pics first.
I have both 14"ers, so this new 16" one's gotta be pretty damn cool to get me to play the ML hunt game~
-
November 21st, 2004, 10:02 PM
#3
-megalithanod
Guest
DAMMIT
That is all I have to say
-
November 21st, 2004, 11:10 PM
#4
Inactive Member
sweet! at least it's a line-up that I wont MIND getting all of
...if I can find all the rat bastards...
-
November 22nd, 2004, 12:36 AM
#5
Inactive Member
<font size="24">I'm Freaking! Give Me Oxygen! Anyone!</font>
If I have to buy three cases, Its done. That is the best news this year. Whoa!
I may have to give everyone on the board a figure in trade for the Galactus parts. Be Prepared!
-
November 22nd, 2004, 12:47 AM
#6
Inactive Member
I might just buy the whole series to build Galactus.
-
November 22nd, 2004, 01:05 AM
#7
Inactive Member
With Toybiz' packouts I don't know if I should be happy or just more frustrated.
-
November 22nd, 2004, 02:02 AM
#8
Inactive Member
yeah, I think Im gonna order a set or a case! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
November 22nd, 2004, 02:33 AM
#9
Inactive Member
This will be SWEET! ...unless you have to get the variants to get all the pieces ! [img]mad.gif[/img]
-
November 22nd, 2004, 05:44 AM
#10
Inactive Member
I'm assuming that the variants will come with the same pieces that the normal versions do
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks